Charity Golf Day - Help4Heroes

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by elovabloke, Nov 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I cannot promise you this

[​IMG]

But I can promise you a day at one of the finest Golf Courses in Britain.

Saunton GC have kindly donated the East Course on the morning of Friday 11th April 2008. I have 115 places (going fast) at a cost of £26 per person for a round of golf - all money going to Hepl4Heroes. Anyone interested in traveling to North Devon for a great round of golf please contact me by PM for details. No big prizes, just the chance to raise some money.

If anyone would like to donate a prize for the money making raffle on the day please PM me.

2. Is it possible to put names on to the list? Are handicap certificates necessary as it is a posh club.

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Details inbound.

4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

A little bump

5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

HELP4HEROES CHARITY GOLF DAY

By kind permission of the Captain and Members of Saunton Golf Club I will be holding a charity golf day at Saunton GC. All money raised on the day including a green fee of £26 will be used for the Help4Heroes Charity. The event will take place on Friday 11th April 2008.

Saunton GC is a superb championship links golf course situated west of Barnstaple in North Devon. http://www.sauntongolf.co.uk/ .

Of the 116 places there are only a few places remaining and if you would like to book a tee time you will need to contact me ASAP.

6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

All places now tied up but I will be auctioning off some very nice 4balls availabe in the SW for 2008 after Christmas.

7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Up date on courses available for auction.

Edited to put in correct email

8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Updated with new items