Charity gig 2015

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
After last years charity gig for the RBL I have decided to try and sort this years one out nice and early.
This year is going to be a mod/ indie event and I have approached 80's mod band the lambrettas to see if they can play.
If anyone knows of any suitable bands, ska is ok, that would like to play and help raise money for the RBL, could you please contact me.
Thanks for your time

oldbaldy

LE
@DieHard , it would help if you let people know general area, not everyone saw your last gig.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
@DieHard , it would help if you let people know general area, not everyone saw your last gig.
Fair point you make there, thank you
It's in HOUGHTON REGIS, DUNSTABLE, BEDFORDSHIRE.
I will post details as bands commit themselves

L

lumpy2

After last years charity gig for the RBL I have decided to try and sort this years one out nice and early.
This year is going to be a mod/ indie event and I have approached 80's mod band the lambrettas to see if they can play.
If anyone knows of any suitable bands, ska is ok, that would like to play and help raise money for the RBL, could you please contact me.
Thanks for your time

Brute Choir.

Excellent band, do Mod/ska, Who stuff as well as lots of others. They're on Facebook.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Brute Choir.

Excellent band, do Mod/ska, Who stuff as well as lots of others. They're on Facebook.
Thanks lumpy, I will check them out
I am thinking of doing it a weekend event like the last one., only this time make it into a sub culture event Mods v Rockers.
Rock bands on Friday and mod bands Saturday, I'm contacting a band called a special kind of madness who are a fantastic specials/ madness covers band with their own large following. They filled the place out last time they played here.
I will contact arrse's very own media whores who played last year because they really are outstanding

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Cancelled due to a couple of impending surgical ops.
However plans are afoot for next year at 3 venues with some pretty big bands in the mix and one larger than life rocker and his band showing an interest

Latest Threads