Charity dilemma.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chef, Jun 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's the deal, Arsse and the sillier members of the world come to their senses and vote Chef complete president of the world.

My first acts are to abolish, starvation, drugs, and poverty. This immediately takes effect.

What do I do with the now redundant Oxfam, Save the children, and the bono/geldorf consortium?

Would I have to start a new charity for out of work charity workers? Would U2 have to start paying taxes?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Quote Chef
    Here's the deal, Arsse and the sillier members of the world come to their senses and vote Chef complete president of the world.

My first acts are to abolish, starvation, drugs, and poverty. This immediately takes effect.

Good on you Chef, not sure who, exactly, is sillier than us, but there you go. Anyway, I want to say a big cheers for relieving me of the three blights, above, from the heart of my bottom. To the rest of your welcome and long overdue post, bollocks because I can't afford their
    charity stuff, Save the Children..okay let them live, and bollocks to the rest. Inbound PM with my wish list and well done on your new appointment, mate. We could be mates, yer?

3. I'd certainly force U2 to stop making music...

4. They don`t and never did.