Charity corruption alert

Charidee is big big business now. Huge salaries for the bosses, not so bad for the employees, unfortunate for the 'recipients' of charidees that they're lucky if 10% makes it out of the 'administration' costs.

I take it this is one of those stuff a plastic bag through the door, you fill the bag and they collect next Friday set up,s.

Just about the worst of the worst, the Charity gets peanuts, the vans look like MOT failures and the people collecting the bags are slaves from some part of Eastern Europe.

We use the bags for rubbish, the rest is theft by deception.

I take it this is one of those stuff a plastic bag through the door, you fill the bag and they collect next Friday set up,s.

Just about the worst of the worst, the Charity gets peanuts, the vans look like MOT failures and the people collecting the bags are slaves from some part of Eastern Europe.

We use the bags for rubbish, the rest is theft by deception.
We've filled bags and left them out and no one has bothered to come and collect it. I use the bags now to put the letters and sensitive stuff in that I've shredded.

Those at the trough just get more shameless. What’s truly depressing, but a sign of the times is someone who is employed at the local authority can’t distinguish between ‘steeling’ and ‘stealing’. FFS!
How did it go again? “Education, Education, Education”.

Those clothing bags are a waste of time.As noted I've left them out once & nobody came to collect so it went into the charity shop instead, still inside the charity bags. Definitely not Oxfam or the other big players but one of the small local charities.

Back in S. Wales where my Mother lives nobody dares leave them out anymore, there's a massive influx of Romanian gypsies and any bags left out get picked up, rifled through for any gizzits and the rest gets chucked in the street.

Those clothing bags are a waste of time.As noted I've left them out once & nobody came to collect so it went into the charity shop instead, still inside the charity bags. Definitely not Oxfam or the other big players but one of the small local charities.

Back in S. Wales where my Mother lives nobody dares leave them out anymore, there's a massive influx of Romanian gypsies and any bags left out get picked up, rifled through for any gizzits and the rest gets chucked in the street.
As I’ve said previously, a prime example of multiculturalism in action. I welcome genuine grafters to this country, who want to better themselves, contribute and most importantly, pay taxes, but the crowd you mentioned above (you can add our Southern Irish friends to this) are a blight on society and are slowly but surely transforming this country into a third world shithole. I know we have and have always had our own scum, but I don’t think many of us asked for this.

I know of two charity shops in our local town that don't even bother to sort the clothing that comes in to them.Straight out the back and await collection from the rag manufacturers.
A few years ago they received £1000.00 per tonne of virgin clothing.

1552488766035.png

I would like to say a big thankyou to all who contribute to Red Nose Day and I'm looking forward to a few more million this Friday as my car needs an upgrade.
P.S. you have won $10m on the Nigerian lottery, PM me yah!

Latest Threads