• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Charity Challenge

Hi
I'm an Officer Cadet at Sandhurst and I am taking part in a charity challenge. In a 72 hour period i and my 2 team mates have to get as far away as possible from camp and back again without spending any of our own money. There are also a number of bonus tasks that will earn us more points. The idea of the challenge is to get as much money as possible and to raise awareness for the Army Benevolent Fund. One of the bonus tasks is to get a ride in a helicopter. If anyone can help with either transport or the helicopter task i would appreciate it if you could get in touch. Email: worthington_carolyn@hotmail.com. There will also be an auction of items donated to help raise more money.
Thank you for your time
OCdt Worthington

Latest Threads