Charity Babe Calendar 2011

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by CharityBabeCalendar, Apr 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Calendar is now on sale, and already selling well :D

£5 of each calendar will be donated to Help for Heroes, and we have a number of events including a launch party to aid our fundrasing. Please support us and spread the word.

[​IMG]

2. Looks fantastic, CBC !!

I hope mine is in the post soon.

3. good luck to you -C_B_C

4. At least this one looks half decent, if I get offered another tatty rag full of spotty arrsed pads wives draped over the families officers waiting room chairs wrapped in an old curtain ill be ******* sick.

5. When will you start accepting applications to appear in the 2012 calendar and do you realise that it's illegal to discriminate on the grounds of age or gender? I look damned fine in a set of thermal underwear.

6. thanks :) help spread the word if you can :)

7. if we do a 2012 calendar you are more than welcome to put an application in... you just have to pass the public vote ;)

8. Launch Night - 9th October @ Superfly Leicester

[​IMG]
    Our launch night is being held on 9th October at SuperFly night club in Leicester, presented by Miami Nice. Tickets are £6 each with £3 going to Help for Heroes and £3 to Oxjam. The theme is Playboy Mansion so expect plenty of bunnies! Prizes will be awarded to the sexiest bunnies of the night! It will also be a chance to meet some of the Charity Babe Calendar 2011 in Support of Help for Heroes calendar girls in person!

A4 version:
    Beanprint.com - printing made easy

A3 version:
    Beanprint.com - printing made easy

9. Get your calendar in time for Christmas/New Year!! We are close to raising £1,000 now!

£5 of each calendar will be donated to Help for Heroes

Help for Heroes Calendar 2011

[​IMG]