Charity Auction - Combat Stress - The Trojan Story on vinyl. Ends Thursday 29th July 1800

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
This auction, to raise funds for Combat Stress, is for anyone who likes their early ska/bluebeat . It's a valuable copy of The Trojan Story on vinyl. It's highly sought after, according to our music expert @Kirkz . Donated by the lovely @StBob072 , it will be on auction for one week. All proceeds will go to Combat Stress, the worthy cause I am supporting with auctions at the moment.

As it's so valuable, I am putting a reserve/starting price of £50, but am assured that it's worth at least three times that much.

Usual Auction Rules apply, and thank you for reading this, and bidding well for such a good cause.
pic 1.png
Pic 3.png
Pic 4.png

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nice but I don't own a grandmaphone, as much as I'd like one.

Kirkz

LE
Mint copies on vinyl go for over £100 on the bay of fleas.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not "mint" but certainly the records themselves are in good condition. The cover and paper insert are what I believe is described as " slightly foxed". :)

My main worry is getting it to the lucky bidder undamaged!

Kirkz

LE
It's not "mint" but certainly the records themselves are in good condition. The cover and paper insert are what I believe is described as " slightly foxed". :)
White paper sleeves can be replaced.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
White paper sleeves can be replaced.
The paper sleeves are fine, I was referring to the sheet with the detailed history of Trojan and all the tracks.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
So people, any advance on Himmler's whopper of a bid?

Latest Threads