Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Auction - Combat Stress - Arrse Challenge Coins - ends 31/12/2020 High Noon

CS 3.jpg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Being in hospital for the past few weeks and I've bloody missed this. Gutted is an understatement.
Glad you are well enough to post again. I will keep you in mind if another one is offered.

Get better soon
xx

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Being in hospital for the past few weeks and I've bloody missed this. Gutted is an understatement.
See PMs xx

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
No you Harlot!!
The dark chocolate with Ginger is mine... All miiiine
Thst must be why Father Christmas didn't bring me any.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
So folks, with all bar one has paid, and names, addresses and postcodes forwarded for dispatch from that there London.

Please post here when they arrive; I shall pm the errant arrser...

My bad for not posting sooner, the lovely lady at the end of the telephone, said there was a few donations reference arrse challenge coins.

Thanks to everyone taking part
And the gentle reminder as I got distracted

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
My bad for not posting sooner, the lovely lady at the end of the telephone, said there was a few donations reference arrse challenge coins.

Good man yerself. And thanks to the mysterious lady!

Now all donations are in, coins will be posted tomorrow. Please let us know when they arrive. Thank you.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

@tiger stacker I need the address please!!!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just to let everyone know the coins were posted today.

All send Royal Mail 1st class tracked and signed for except the international one, which went International tracked and signed for.

A big thank you to London Representative for doing that , especially as his local Post Office is closed due to Wuflu and he had to find another.

Please let us know when your new toys arrive, thank you.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Just to let everyone know the coins were posted today.

All send Royal Mail 1st class tracked and signed for except the international one, which went International tracked and signed for.

A big thank you to London Representative for doing that , especially as his local Post Office is closed due to Wuflu and he had to find another.

Please let us know when your new toys arrive, thank you.
Received today, thanks to all involved!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Glad to hear it. Thank you for your generosity, everyone.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
All because of the donations you have generously made in the last six weeks or so, I have today received this lovely letter.

Thank you all!
20210114_143237_resized.jpg
20210114_143244_resized.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday, brilliant, thank you.

Latest Threads