Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Auction - Combat Stress - Arrse Challenge Coins - ends 31/12/2020 High Noon

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Still an opportunity to treat yourself to an Arrse Challenge Coin before this auction ends on New Year's Eve, folks.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Excellent work overnight, chaps. Thank you all.
Number 711 £25 teg 61
Number 714 £20 Chalky101
Number 719 £20 Old Stab
Number 745 £20 Nomad 1382
Number 763 £25 TS
Number 765 £50 Muddy Old Engineer
Number 788 £20 Ste14w
Number 792 £40 One tenne
All,
this auction should have been closed at noon today for which I apologise. However no bids have been made since then, so no disappointment for anyone bidding after the deadline.

Here's the list of winning bids. Could you please each make a donation Combat Stress for the amount, and the London Representative of the donor will post them out.

If you'd rather not post your receipt here, PM me and we can arrange an alternative.

Many thanks to everyone who bid and a very happy new year to you all.

xxx

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Working on the donation but it's complicated from this side of the pond. I'll send confirmation when I get it.
If you're struggling, let me know and I will help if I can.

I have gone to the Combat Stress sight and clicked the Single Donation option, I have attached a screen shot of the options available. Is the "other" payment option the most appropriate ?
CS.PNG
Do we need to include an ARRSE reference to link any existing arrangements?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I have gone to the Combat Stress sight and clicked the Single Donation option, I have attached a screen shot of the options available. Is the "other" payment option the most appropriate ?
View attachment 534933Do we need to include an ARRSE reference to link any existing arrangements?
It all works on trust my lovelies. You make the donation through the site of the amount you bid, and let me or this thread know when you have, maintaining your persec, obvs. The lovely London Rep and I will get your coin in the post to you asap. No need for an Arrse reference as I won't see the transaction.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Excellent thank you.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course, being a numpty, I forgot to say
When you have paid, PM me the address where you would like the coin sent, and your coin number, and I will arrange for the London Representative to send it to you.

Thanks all.
Mrs. Slow.

Ritch

LE
Being in hospital for the past few weeks and I've bloody missed this. Gutted is an understatement.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
1609508918801.png

Latest Threads