Charity Appeal - Mr Barry Normandy Vet

I'm sure everyone is aware of the brutal attack on Mr Barry as detailed in this thread. Just to let you know that we've set up a paypal account to which you can contribute if you wish. So far the tally is at £40. Contributions can be made via paypal to charity@arrse.co.uk

Obviously all money will go direct to the man himself to replace his blazer and buy him a few beers!

Thanks

Added my contribution to such a noble gentleman. If he doesn't have net access at home maybe his local RBL can log him on here and he'll stop by to say hello sometime.

Ten pounds on its way.

BZ Bad CO and charitable ARRSErs. A pox on those who prey on the vulnerable.

We're up to £100 - good effort to everyone.

Anyone who is unsure of how to send money - just go to your paypal account and 'Send Money' as the destination put in charity@arrse.co.uk

More kind ARRSErs have meant that the total is now up to £145. I'm not entirely sure how much we actually need but we'll make sure he gets a few beers from us as well. Any excess will go to the RBL .....

I think he should get all of the money .He has had a rough time so lets get him a blazer , an arrse tie
then let him have the excess . We gave our money to him . RBL are a big outfit they will survive without
a few quid from us . Anyone else agree with me ???

A fiver chucked in by me.

I agree, all money contributed for the gent should go to him.

You have my tenner.

Happy for him to have the lot. Hope he enjoys it and it brings a smile to the old chaps face.

;)

£10 on its way

Any chance of using the same payment system as last time?

ie a one off payment via credit/debit card?

Don't have/don't want/can't be arrsed to set up a paypal account.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Charities and Welfare 0
CocoaKid Sick Jokes 2
CocoaKid Sick Jokes 2