Charity Appeal - Mr Barry Normandy Vet

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Bad CO, Mar 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I'm sure everyone is aware of the brutal attack on Mr Barry as detailed in this thread. Just to let you know that we've set up a paypal account to which you can contribute if you wish. So far the tally is at £40. Contributions can be made via paypal to charity@arrse.co.uk

Obviously all money will go direct to the man himself to replace his blazer and buy him a few beers!

Thanks

2. A fiver from me - sorry it isn't much but I am broke (as per usual). Should be enough for a couple of pints down the Legion.

3. A Tenner sent with pleasure.

4. Tenner sent as promised. good on you CO.

5. Added my contribution to such a noble gentleman. If he doesn't have net access at home maybe his local RBL can log him on here and he'll stop by to say hello sometime.

6. Hi Good CO,As a computer biff, I need a step by step guide on how this is done.

CTC

7. Ten pounds on its way.

BZ Bad CO and charitable ARRSErs. A pox on those who prey on the vulnerable.

8. Bad CO

We're up to £100 - good effort to everyone.

Anyone who is unsure of how to send money - just go to your paypal account and 'Send Money' as the destination put in charity@arrse.co.uk

9. Bad CO

More kind ARRSErs have meant that the total is now up to £145. I'm not entirely sure how much we actually need but we'll make sure he gets a few beers from us as well. Any excess will go to the RBL .....

10. [align=center][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/align]

11. I think he should get all of the money .He has had a rough time so lets get him a blazer , an arrse tie
    then let him have the excess . We gave our money to him . RBL are a big outfit they will survive without
    a few quid from us . Anyone else agree with me ???

12. I'm happy for him to have the lot, too.

13. Aye me too. Keep him in beer for the rest of the year!

14. A fiver chucked in by me.

I agree, all money contributed for the gent should go to him.

15. You have my tenner.

Happy for him to have the lot. Hope he enjoys it and it brings a smile to the old chaps face.

;)