Charges Dropped Against 12 Year Old Urinator

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Jan 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Montour County, Pennsylvania District Attorney dropped misdemeanor (disorderly person) charges against a twelve year girl who urinated in her drawers when ordered to report to the principal after refusing to wash some pots and pans.

It was initially theorized that the urination was non-accidental and that the alleged perpetrator conceived it as a means of showing disdain for, and thus "assaulting" the school staff.

"Charges Against Pants Wetting Young Girl Dropped" Jan 5, 2007 8:46 am US/Eastern
    http://cbs3.com/watercooler/local_story_004113538.html

This disposition raises troubling questions of whether the leniency exhibited here could encourage "copycat" urination by other defiant young hoodlums.

This behavior could be considered a form of "terrorism" and thus dealt with discretely outside the regular criminal justice system.

2. I've swamped myself hundreds of times, and lots of them were absolutely 100 percent deliberate...

I never considered I could be had for assault

Food for thought all you "double leggers" out there

3. Wouldn't really have been a prosecution for the good of society now would it. Absolute lunacy.

4. A truly dangerous young lady if she can 'pish at will', as she must be able to for it to be a 'weapon' 8O :?

5. Poor wee lass.

6. I sh@ myself on Friday night after an injudicious amount of Stella had entered my system.
    lucky i wasn't caught, otherwise it would have been the big house for sure!!