Charges Dropped After Horse Stigmatized As Homosexual

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Jan 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Scottish college student, Sam Brown, approached a mounted police officer and inquired: "Excuse me, do you realize your horse is gay?"

Mr. Brown was arrested for making "homophobic comments" contrary to the Public Order Act.

The Crown Prosecution Service, at arraignment the following morning, declined to press the case.

"'Gay Horse' Case Dropped" 13 January 2006
    http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=57112006

2. There was a big thing on the radio about this, its EXACTLY what the police should be doing with their time helping our Dear Leader build a better more equitable Britain. Have there been any similiar out breaks with the Cav?

3. The squealer in question MUST have been an ex-snowdrop.

What's got four legs and a cnut on its back? :twisted:

4. I think it was the actress Mrs Patrick Campbell who said of a pair of men "Does it really matter what these affectionate people do— so long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses!"

However, the thought of gay police horses doing it in the streets is genuinely frightening. I would have thought that the young gentleman was quite right to draw the officer's attention to the affectionate propensities of his mount.

5. Then their defence would be the truth, oh sorry you said the horses not the troopers.

6. things like that the metric system and lack of guns make me glad that i am american.......i must buy a new handgun.

7. Is this a response to Breakheart Mountain?

8. Maybe you should purchase a AFV recognition pack instead so we can decrease the likelihood of more Blue on Blues.

9. The Spams have an AFV recognition pack. It consists of only American vehicles. Learn not to hit any of those and anything else is fair game.

10. i have a set of AFV "flash cards" from the 1980s it if i am not mistaken had the warrior in it ,
    the pic on top is what the cards looked like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. "broke back mountain"

Homosexuality in Wyoming-check
    Homosexuality in “olden days” – check
    Homosexuality amongst ranch hands-check

Put them all together, and you know it will get an academy award.