Characters from Japanese Anime Films: do you bang one off?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by changingmag, Oct 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And why not?
    Pictured: The teenage girl who has transformed herself into a living cartoon character | Mail Online

"With her enormous, glassy eyes, purple hair and coquettish pose, this girl could have stepped from the scene of a Japanese anime film.
    Anime fan Anastasiya Shpagina has transformed herself into a living cartoon character, complete with miniature waist, vividly-coloured hair, and a defined pout.
    Originally from the Ukraine, the 19-year-old takes style inspiration from the cartoons and computer animations that have a huge following in Japan, and has even adopted a Japanese name - Fukkacumi."

You couldn't make this up.

So perhaps now there is a real-life anime character it wouldn't seem sordid (and she is 19 so not under-age).

Attached Files:

2. Does she have a pixelated cunt?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Vajazzeled at the very least.
  4. She had adopted the name cant make this shit up.
  5. The cartoons are weird and the people who like them are weird, weirder yet are the people who try to be like them.

6. Thats Japs for you though, innit.

To balance my remark though I would like to express my approval of the Japanese position on:

1. Capital punishment

2. Multiculturalism

The little chaps don't take any shit.
  7. I've not been there myself, but the people I know who have, say it's as bat shit crazy as you think it is, more so in fact.
  8. She would most certainly get the pleasure plunger,probably against her will like most anime sluts,and then she would most probably explode into a gory mass of razor tipped tentacles,like most anime sluts.
  9. I'd smash that at least 17 times a day
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fukkacumi? come on.
    The Daily Mail reaches new lows of lazy journalism.

oh and yes, I would, but in keeping with Anime stylee i would use my 8ft long chrome-plated laser penis
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hang on any artform that depicts the L85 as a sickly schoolgirl that has to keep going to see the school nurse has to bevmade of win:)
  12. Aye, but your stuck in the land of exceedingly hairy fukkacumi's so are likely to be less than fussy!!
  13. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Ha ha - I just clicked on the articles 'worst rated' comments at the bottom of the story - most of which simply say "...I would"
  14. .
    Her mate would well get it.
  15. No real surprise she chose "Fukkacumma" as her new last name. Her origina surname being "Shpagina", and all. LMAO