Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Chaos ******* Everywhere (Poll)

Is this country and its infrastructure run by cnuts?

• Total voters
Is there an option for "I don't really know what happened but I suspect everything possible was done and those complaining need to pull their ******* pants up" ??
What? So you don’t think someone deserves a kicking for the ongoing disruption caused by a bloody 12 minute power cut?
Stoicism is all well and good, and I suspect it might be suggested as a solution by the sort of incompetent twats who get paid fortunes to run things.
I’d rather see heads roll- pour encourager les autres- or something.

Anyway I can’t give you the poll option you suggest because that would skew the results ;-)

Drink enough of Fosters cobbler and it'll be over quicker, or seem to be.

You mean that weak Australian P*ss brewed under license in the U.K. Fcuk no, all, that does is keep me up all night p*ssing.

Something a tad stronger is needed I feel, that or hard drugs.... :frustrated: :grin:

Just to be clear folks...Is this the OFFICIAL Friday Night thread?

Or just the provisional FNT ?

( How about ' I can't Believe It's Not the Official FNT ' ?)

The weekend has landed.....<Tsssssst> bottoms up, what ?

The BBC were moaning about some Ipswich hospital's inability to fire up the emergency genny. I would have thought even three fingers would be able to press just one button.