Chaos ******* Everywhere (Poll)

Is this country and its infrastructure run by cnuts?

• Total voters
Apparently a 12 minute power cut (or “outage” in cuntspeak) has left trains stranded all over the place and thousands of commuters unable to get home- great start to the weekend.
Is this once-great country and its infrastructure run by fucking idiots?

No. Theresa May's gone, and I haven't seen that chick at the allotments in a while. I'm not impressed with the selection at Castle Bingo either.
You have hens in your allotment? Don't they eat the veg? Never heard of Castle Bingo. Is that something like Lidl or Aldi or something?

If only, I’m enduring Masterchef Australia 2019. I’d gladly endure a period of cave dwelling until this pile of utter shite is over.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently a 12 minute power cut (or “outage” in cuntspeak) has left trains stranded all over the place and thousands of commuters unable to get home- great start to the weekend.
Is this once-great country and its infrastructure run by ******* idiots?

Is there an option for "I don't really know what happened but I suspect everything possible was done and those complaining need to pull their fucking pants up" ??

You have hens in your allotment? Don't they eat the veg? Never heard of Castle Bingo. Is that something like Lidl or Aldi or something?
Castle Bingo is like Lidl, but without the groceries, products and household items. Mature ladies go there for a good time, and maybe something more.

it's almost as if electricity isn't the answer to solving the transport problems in the UK

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
PS. There's all sort of conspiracy theories being posited about the cause of this "power cut". Judging by meteorological reports, it may have been "the weather"...

Have the BBC blamed racism/Israel/President Trump yet?

PS. There's all sort of conspiracy theories being posited about the cause of this "power cut". Judging by meteorological reports, it may have been "the weather"...
If you really want conspiracy theories, nip over to the other thread on this.

Latest Threads