Channel 5 documentary

#1
Calling all short men....

Hi there,

I'm an assistant producer from an award winning UK based independent
television company. We are currently producing an observational
film for Channel 5 looking at men of short stature as part of their
flagship documentary strand.

We're interested to know what it's like to be a man below average
height. What sorts of issues do you face in daily life as a result
of your height? Are you frustrated by people's reactions to you?
Are you a stronger person for it? Do you make up for your short
stature in personality and zest for life? Do you have more drive
and determination to succeed? Have you ever considered leg
lengthening surgery?

If you would be interested in sharing your experience of being a man
with short stature, I'd be really grateful if you'd get in touch
letting me know where you're based. There is absolutely no
obligation to be involved in any filming - in the first instance any
correspondence will be for research purposes only.

Please email me at helenc@bettytv.co.uk or call 020 7907 0870

Many thanks,

Helen Crampton
 
#3
How about a follow-up featuring those of us above 6'?

What it's like being able to reach the top shelf magazines in the newsagent without the aid of a stepladder, being able to see over the top of large crowds, managing to scale the 7' wall on an obstacle course without asking for help.

You could also cover the tragedy of realising at age 10 that you're already too tall to be a jockey, that a career as a circus dwarf will never materialise, that the rear of a landrover/inside of a warrior will never quite be large enough and that you will never develop 'Napolean Syndrome' or any kind of inferiority complex.
 
#4
bettyresearch said:
Calling all short men....

Hi there,

I'm an assistant producer from an award winning UK based independent
television company. We are currently producing an observational
film for Channel 5 looking at men of short stature as part of their
flagship documentary strand.

We're interested to know what it's like to be a man below average
height. What sorts of issues do you face in daily life as a result
of your height? Are you frustrated by people's reactions to you?
Are you a stronger person for it? Do you make up for your short
stature in personality and zest for life? Do you have more drive
and determination to succeed? Have you ever considered leg
lengthening surgery?

If you would be interested in sharing your experience of being a man
with short stature, I'd be really grateful if you'd get in touch
letting me know where you're based. There is absolutely no
obligation to be involved in any filming - in the first instance any
correspondence will be for research purposes only.

Please email me at helenc@bettytv.co.uk or call 020 7907 0870

Many thanks,

Helen Crampton
helen, i'll be honest, you're not gonna get many responses if you go around on here asking for short arses like that. try this instead.

Are you always stood bang in the middle of a well formed up parade? Stopped growing before all your mates, did you? Four foot nothing dwarf with something to gripe about? Does Bridget the midget make your tiny willy go hard? Email or phone me and I might put you on telly for it. If it goes really well, then an eccentric millionaire may pay for you to be stretched out to normal size, who knows....

I honestly think that'll work better for you....

(Edited for mongy spelling; though in all fairness I was stood on my dictionary in order to reach the keyboard)
 
#5
#6
Bat_Crab said:
How about a follow-up featuring those of us above 6'?

What it's like being able to reach the top shelf magazines in the newsagent without the aid of a stepladder, being able to see over the top of large crowds, managing to scale the 7' wall on an obstacle course without asking for help.

You could also cover the tragedy of realising at age 10 that you're already too tall to be a jockey, that a career as a circus dwarf will never materialise, that the rear of a landrover/inside of a warrior will never quite be large enough and that you will never develop 'Napolean Syndrome' or any kind of inferiority complex.
What about a follow up then for us "normals"?

5-6' Do you have problems with people above or below you...replies to usual address.......
 
#7
Brads_REME said:
What about a follow up then for us "normals"?

5-6' Do you have problems with people above or below you...replies to usual address.......
Didn't you mean 5'6" in stockinged feet?
 
#8
mukhabarat2003 said:
Brads_REME said:
What about a follow up then for us "normals"?

5-6' Do you have problems with people above or below you...replies to usual address.......
Didn't you mean 5'6" in stockinged feet?
Well no, actually 5'-6' (in stockinged feet)
 
#11
Machristo said:
helen, i'll be honest, you're not gonna get many responses if you go around on here asking for short arses like that. try this instead.

Are you always stood bang in the middle of a well formed up parade? Stopped growing before all your mates, did you? Four foot nothing dwarf with something to gripe about? Does Bridget the midget make your tiny willy go hard? Email or phone me and I might put you on telly for it. If it goes relly well, then an eccentric millionaire may pay for you to be stretched out to normal size, who knows....

I honestly think that'll work better for you....
machristo / Sir_Dae used to be normal height, until he blew his own legs off below the knee in a freak shed-related explosion ;)
 
#12
Hagar said:
So by your definition - short is less than 5'?

Helen - you need to confirm the parameter that define short a*se.
Shit, sorry have a offended someone?
 
#13
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Machristo said:
helen, i'll be honest, you're not gonna get many responses if you go around on here asking for short arses like that. try this instead.

Are you always stood bang in the middle of a well formed up parade? Stopped growing before all your mates, did you? Four foot nothing dwarf with something to gripe about? Does Bridget the midget make your tiny willy go hard? Email or phone me and I might put you on telly for it. If it goes relly well, then an eccentric millionaire may pay for you to be stretched out to normal size, who knows....

I honestly think that'll work better for you....
machristo / Sir_Dae used to be normal height, until he blew his own legs off below the knee in a freak shed-related explosion ;)
aye, 'tis a sad story.... my powerslides have suffered terribly, but my c0ck push-ups have gotten much, much better.
 

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#14
What If you have one leg shorter than the other, when on the longer leg you are taller than adverage height but when on the other, shorter than adverage height, would this make Helen only half interested in what you had to say?
 
#15
Hagar said:
So by your definition - short is less than 5'?

Helen - you need to confirm the parameter that define short a*se.
*Grauniad mode on*

Surely we should not pigeon-hole the diminutive with arbritrary measurements based on a social ideal, short is a frame of mind as much as it is a physical condition. It is not whether you are short, but whether you feel short. You could be 5'8", but if you work with a group of professional baketball players you will feel short. Inside are we not all shorter than we would like to be?

*off*
 
#16
"being able to see over the top of large crowds, managing to scale the 7' wall on an obstacle course without asking for help."

Blimey bat crab, I never knew you could ask for help getting over the 7' wall!
I thought you had to do it all by yourself. Still its stood me in good stead in civvy life - I can still easily reach the top shelf in a newsagent.
So a result what?
 
#17
do you need the obligatory bag of pototoes on the shoulder to take part? or are you looking for people whose c0cks look big because they've got little legs?
 
#18
Bat_Crab said:
Hagar said:
So by your definition - short is less than 5'?

Helen - you need to confirm the parameter that define short a*se.
*Grauniad mode on*

Surely we should not pigeon-hole the diminutive with arbritrary measurements based on a social ideal, short is a frame of mind as much as it is a physical condition. It is not whether you are short, but whether you feel short. You could be 5'8", but if you work with a group of professional baketball players you will feel short. Inside are we not all shorter than we would like to be?
*off*
Sorry for raking this up again......

I would only agree with the above if I had an inferiority complex.
 
#19
Can you imagine what Napoleon would have made of this?

Silly bint.

If you wanted to find shortarses with a silly attitude, you should have asked people who had worked for them to bubble the little twats.

How's it going, Gordon H******son? (you f*cking Moron)
 
#20
Hi Helen,one important fact that you should know about shortarses,Quote,"Big man,big dick.Little man,ALL dick."
Regards,,Johnel
 

Similar threads

Top