Channel 4 program on ster-stuttering...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Heywood_Jablowme, Mar 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. monday 2100 hrs program on ster-ster-ster-ster-stammering. it's got to be watched.
    i've just w-w-watched the advert for it and the black dude talks like a human remix of himself.

i know it's unfortunate, but they w-w-w-wouldn't put it on the tellybox if it wasn't entertaining or interesting.

now i'm sure it'll b-be worth discussing come the time in the forum's own inimi-in-inimi-in-er.....way,

s-so gents, set your watches.

but lets not take the per-per-per-p iss

2. Anything on ttttourettes stststststammering, ccccnuts bbbbbollox fffffckin' tttitw@nk?

3. I'm b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bus-bus-bus-bus-bus-bus-bus, ah feck it, the TV in the block will still be fecked then! (5 days and counting!)

4. mmmmlllllllaarrrrrr......

5. LOL Watched a similiar programme over here yesterday. German stutterers have the additional obstacle that the verb often comes at the end of the sentence that they are desperately trying to get across to people who lost interest during word number three

6. oh dear me....i'm feeling guilty, i thought it would be quite funny, but it's turning out to be a tear jerker in reality.

7. open the window, open the window, open the window. :D mlaaaarr.