Channel 4 now! Its true after all

I am watching Embarrassing Bodies on Channel 4 (no, its not Bravo_Bravo). Some bint is on and she has "problems down there" LABIAL FUSION! Her Clunge has healed up! The old myth is true, if you dont use it you lose it

Some old bloke is on and he has an arse like a ripped sandbag - Why would you go on the telly to show the world you have a burst balloon knot FFS!

Its like a night out in Grantham!

T

trowel

I am watching Embarrassing Bodies on Channel 4 (no, its not Bravo_Bravo). Some bint is on and she has "problems down there" LABIAL FUSION! Her Clunge has healed up! The old myth is true, if you dont use it you lose it

Some old bloke is on and he has an arse like a ripped sandbag - Why would you go on the telly to show the world you have a burst balloon knot FFS!

Why would you turn on your TV and watch that sort of rubbish?

beacause there was a documentary on Ch5 about a submarine crew - cunts on both sides!

I suppose money could be a reason.

I wonder how much they pay?

Why would you turn on your TV and watch that sort of rubbish?
There's a bird on next week with 3 nipples, can't wait. Have got it series linked on Sky, you're the one missing out.

I now know what to do if I get strawberrys growing on the outiside of my nose.

wait till you see the nose trim!