Channel 4: Mindshock - Sex on the Brain

I had to laugh at this.

Times TV guide

The Times said:
Alex Laing, a soldier injured in a skiing accident, woke up from a coma to find his personality had changed. He had lost all sexual inhibitions — ogling women’s breasts and even running naked into a stranger’s bedroom
He is indeed confused. I didn't know you got to go skiing in Basic, as it would appear he is mixing up the two experiences and blaming the wrong one!

sorry dude,,, mdn did this last week, something about how proud he was of his former beloved corps!!??

The Times said:
Alex Laing, a soldier injured in a skiing accident, woke up from a coma to find his personality had changed. He had lost all sexual inhibitions — ogling women’s breasts and even running naked into a stranger’s bedroom
And that differs from an average squaddie's behaviour how, exactly? :?

DozyBint said:
The Times said:
And that differs from an average squaddie's behaviour how, exactly? :?
Only difference being, I'm not sure what ogling involves, but I want a go! :p

Here's another link to it (pains me to say it, it's from the Daily Mail =( )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...article_id=393938&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source

As he now confesses, he was like 'a dog on heat' and went on a rampage through the hotel completely naked, looking for sex.
He would walk through the house naked and aroused.
But he's still very 'over-sexed'. It's like a hidden agenda which is always on his mind.
But you'll be pleased to know:

He has learned to treat women as more than objects.
That's good then!

Daily Sh1te said:
Once, when he was in rehab, he took a bus and saw a girl he liked the look of. He moved from the front to the back so that he could spend the journey staring at her breasts. I hope, and believe, he now realises this sort of behaviour is inappropriate.
More outrageous behaviour from the brain-damaged pervert... Imagine doing such a thing!

clownbasher said:
Daily Sh1te said:
Once, when he was in rehab, he took a bus and saw a girl he liked the look of. He moved from the front to the back so that he could spend the journey staring at her breasts. I hope, and believe, he now realises this sort of behaviour is inappropriate.
More outrageous behaviour from the brain-damaged pervert... Imagine doing such a thing!
I suppose it depends what the bus suspension was like! :lol: :lol:

clownbasher said:
I had to laugh at this.

Times TV guide

The Times said:
He is indeed confused. I didn't know you got to go skiing in Basic, as it would appear he is mixing up the two experiences and blaming the wrong one!
So he was a faggot before he got injured. Looks like the injury sorted the pansy out.

Ice_and_a_Slice said:
Here's another link to it (pains me to say it, it's from the Daily Mail =( )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...article_id=393938&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source

As he now confesses, he was like 'a dog on heat' and went on a rampage through the hotel completely naked, looking for sex.
He would walk through the house naked and aroused.
But he's still very 'over-sexed'. It's like a hidden agenda which is always on his mind.
But you'll be pleased to know:

He has learned to treat women as more than objects.
That's good then!
Whoa, slow down there!

Women more than objets? He does sound a bit wrong in the head