CHANNEL 4 looking for volunteers

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by TVKate, Jun 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Channel 4 is looking for volunteers from across the UK from all walks of life to take part in “Power Struggle”, an important televised event.

This will be a unique educational experience designed to understand human behaviour.

If you’re interested, and are aged 18 or over, please contact:

0845 652 0635 or download a questionnaire at www.dragonfly.tv/application

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Do I get to take my clothes off?

3. Will there be cake ?

4. and arse?????

5. Do I get to shoot my muck live on TV?

6. Will there be fluffers in the Green room?

7. what does the programme entail? you cant just stick a link to an application form and not tell the people what it is they are applying for??

8. Prime Minister perhaps???????

9. Channel 4 and important televised event :p Ha Ha - Good one!

10. Sample of the production company's programmes:

ROGUE GYNAECOLOGISTS
    The story of medical professionals systematically violating women from within the assumed safety of the doctor’s surgery. (Channel 4)

THE SPERMINATOR
    "God doesn't give you babies. I do". The story of how fertility expert Dr Cecil Jacobson helped many woman have children. His own. (Channel 4)

THREE MINUTE WONDER: A ROUGH GUIDE TO TORTURE
    A side to four popular holiday destinations that you won’t find in their tourist brochures. (Channel 4)

DIRTY FAN MALE
    A secret mindscape of dirty Britain told through the letters of glamour girl admirers. (Channel 4)

ARMED ROBBERY ORGASM
    A latter day Bonnie & Clyde who committed a series of sexually inspired armed robberies in eighties Baltimore. (Channel 4)

Admit it, some of those look interesting...

11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Will you be requiring a BFA?