Channel 4 getting shafted......

He clearly has but it's a classic bit of television nonetheless. More precisely it's at 23.00 where he has the bint utterly stumped.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He clearly has but it's a classic bit of television nonetheless. More precisely it's at 23.00 where he has the bint utterly stumped.
It was good to watch. The TV keep putting people up against him who don't have the intellectual weapons to take him on. This goes for the Director/researchers who try to trip him up. He is someone who not only says what he thinks, but can back it up with reason, logic and examples.

The Snowflakes and SJWs absolutely hate him for deconstructing their paper towers! :cool:

It was good to watch. The TV keep putting people up against him who don't have the intellectual weapons to take him on. This goes for the Director/researchers who try to trip him up. He is someone who not only says what he thinks, but can back it up with reason, logic and examples.

The Snowflakes and SJWs absolutely hate him for deconstructing their paper towers! :cool:
I'd never heard of him until now, but he's impressive.

I'd never heard of him until now, but he's impressive.
You can find lots of videos (both long and short) of him talking on YouTube. I do not see why he attracts so much vitriol from the left, as he gives us the experience of many years practice as a clinical psychologist. However, the lefties dispute this as it does not fit their idea of utopia.

We live in interesting times.