Changing TA units whilst on FTRS

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Cardinal, Oct 18, 2006.

  1. is it possible to change TA units and/or capbadge whilst serving on FTRS with a regular unit?

    I know it will not effect FTRS service, nor do I want it to, but can I make all the arrangements so that a change in my TA unit comes into effect from the day my FTRS finishes?

    Thanks in advance
  2. I think changing cap badge maybe allowed but I'd guess that'd mean the end of the FTRS. Picking units? What else do you want anarchy