Changing my user name?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by NinjaFrog, Aug 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How can i change my user name?

cheers :)

2. You have only 3 posts to your name. Just open a new account in a new name that doesn't identify you.

3. Repeat the username you want 100 times on a full moon whilst strangling a pigeon and it will change.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

By deed poll.

https://www.gov.uk/change-name-deed-poll

I'm sure if you ask nicely, many ARRSErs will give you suggestions as to what you can change your name to.

Wordsworth

5. HHH

HHH LE

This, or use the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the page to ask the CO's

6. You had to bring pigeons in to this didn't you? Couldn't have been a baby or something irrelevent- you had to make it personal.

7. Then we can accuse you of sockpuppetry.

8. Legs already has a sockpuppet, he uses it to carry on posting after carrying out the "attention seeking huff" manoeuvre.

9. If you do this you will need to use a different email address.

Errrrr, I think. I have never done it myself. obviously.....

10. Ah! I remember that thread fondly. He fled from the internet with cries of "Tyranny!" and then returned a week later to state how he'd been chased from the site by bullying. More clicking of like was there from the belmers, weak of comeback and professional weepy types.

Until a handsome KoR rode forth and pointed out that Jack of Duckworth had started another account the very same night it had said it would flee from Internetshire and that the new callsign had not been bullied one teensy weensy bit because it didn't attention seek like say, err, starting a thread about being bullied from the internet.

The semi-sentient flat pack wall unit.

• Like Like x 5
  11. I'm giving you a 'like', but only for this;

12. I gave you a like for the other half. But I'm not gay. Nor do I have urges to lop off my extraneous fleshy nozzles.