Changing bank details

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by SunnyJim, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I've just came back for christmas leave, and i've had to change bank. Does anyone know if i can change my details online, if not, via phone?
  2. probably fax and phone would sort it to you HRA
  3. Wherecan i get the fax or phone number from?
  4. your units
  5. All of my Company is on leave,
  6. Try ringing JPAC enquiry line
  7. Cheers pal