• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Changing Bank details, Phase 2 Training

Hey, I was hoping somebody could shed some light on a crow. I've just finished my phase one training at winchester and I have a week of leave. I need to change my bank details as I've opened a new account. Could anybody point me in the right direction. I'm joining the Engineers if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

Hey, I was hoping somebody could shed some light on a crow. I've just finished my phase one training at winchester and I have a week of leave. I need to change my bank details as I've opened a new account. Could anybody point me in the right direction. I'm joining the Engineers if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance
If you did it via the 7-day switch service then it’ll be done automatically. If not, then speak to your clerks.

You need to speak to HR staff anyway. You can't create bank details as self-service anyway. If you have used the Switch system on an existing account, JPAC will NOT change your bank details for you.

You need to speak to HR staff anyway. You can't create bank details as self-service anyway. If you have used the Switch system on an existing account, JPAC will NOT change your bank details for you.
Will it not? That’s a bit poo. I switched last week (admittedly, I’m now a civvy) and my employer was informed by the bank I switched to, with no need for me to do anything (except a confirmatory check for my own peace of mind).