Changing back (ARRSE app)

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by KleenUpGuy, Jan 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do I change the participated/unread lists to back how they used to be?

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE so excuse random "spellchecking"
  2. I've got the same problem on the iPhone app. It is annoying to say the least. To expand for the benefit of others if it's an isolated bug:

When accessing the "Latest" menu, instead of getting the "Unread", "Participated" or "All" posts in chronological order we get a list of forum names in alphabetical order. It then is a pain to search for the thread you want to find. We've effectively got two forum search functions instead of a latest post search function.

Haven't tried deleting the app then reinstalling it as I'm bone idle.
  3. Here's a snap shot.

Attached Files:

4. Are you logged in?
  5. Yes, I'm actually posting through the app now. Will log out and back in though.
  6. Hmong I'm on iPhone and mines ok!
  7. Nope, didn't work. Will delete and reinstall.
  8. Well that's alright then. ;-)
  9. Ah hang on! Up where it says 'unread', touch the lower part of the tab, as if it was split in two horizontally!
  10. No need, installing it again from the app store has fixed the issue. Obviously my iPhone didn't like the latest update for some reason.

Edited to add: No need to delete the app, look at BB's post below.
  11. Try tapping the unread tab anyway... I can switch between the two
  12. Oh yeah, what a mong!

So for the OP, tapping on the top of the each tab orders the posts chronologically and on the bottom orders in categories.

Thanks BB.
  13. I found out by accident when it annoyed me so I was poking it to teach it a lesson :-D
    • Like Like x 1