changeover of the insurance company on a bfg car

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Mrs.M, Sep 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hia

    I just found another insurance company for our cars which is alot cheaper than the current one.
    Does anyone know what exactly i gota do about the bfg?
    I know i have to give them the new paperwork and also the Form 73 (fuel card).But i got told that theres a special form for changing the insurance.
    Does anyone know which one it is and if i can get that online?

    Thanks everyone