Change UK suffers more changes.

Soubry at the helm. Christ on a bike

Can I just say with Allen's political demise, I will miss the hot middle-aged totty

As I doubt she will hand in her seat, thus all is not lost in the hot middle-aged totty stakes, You will still get plenty of her as the media, fawn over her and her brave stances on... What is best for Heidi Allen. :wink:

As I doubt she will hand in her seat, thus all is not lost in the hot middle-aged totty stakes, You will still get plenty of her as the media, fawn over her and her brave stances on... What is best for Heidi Allen. :wink:
Phew! that's a close one.

There's not many Politicians I would happily finger all day, but Allen is definitely one of them.
The others on the digit-dipping list are:
Liz Truss
Laura Pidcock
Penny Mourdant
Bridget Phillipson
Priti Patel

Come on then Soubry. Confirm how supportive your constituents are and trigger a By Election. Go on, I dare you!

Phew! that's a close one.

There's not many Politicians I would happily finger all day, but Allen is definitely one of them.
The others on the digit-dipping list are:
Liz Truss
Laura Pidcock
Penny Mourdant
Bridget Phillipson
Priti Patel
Nigel Farage?

That 'mothers ruin' does not drink itself. Still she can at last celebrate leading a political party,

of fcuking clowns.
Don't you know who I am, I am the leader of a major political party...

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Sourbery seems proper incandescent on the telly
A quick Google produces a disproportionate number of photos suggesting a tenuous grip on sanity.

1559682079098.png

1559682172003.png

1559682229902.png
1559682408009.png