Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change to the Ignore function - a suggestion

I'll tell you what the problem is, and it's in two parts. The first component is that he gets a little frisson of excitement when he sees the little red tab telling him he has several notifications, as he imagines that they are all Excellents, only to have his hopes dashed when he finds that it's a rash of Dumbs. The second is that he sees the little icons as a direct affront, as if someone had scrawled an insult on his post for all to see.
Why did you delete the post in which you mentioned your strange need to follow me around over the last year?

I'm not saying it came across as desperately needy attention seeking, but it did come across as desperately needy attention seeking.

You seem to be struggling of late.

U ok hun?

Why did you delete the post in which you mentioned your strange need to follow me around over the last year?

I'm not saying it came across as desperately needy attention seeking, but it did come across as desperately needy attention seeking.

You seem to be struggling of late.

U ok hun?
Why do you feel the need to continually lie. Also, why, when you were starting to get a trembly bottom lip a few weeks ago, did you decide to use the site function that allows you to Follow me, creep?

Why do you feel the need to continually lie. Also, why, when you were starting to get a trembly bottom lip a few weeks ago, did you decide to use the site function that allows you to Follow me, creep?
Are you actually pretending you didn't gleefully boast that you'd been following me around for a year or so, frantically mong buttoning me in a desperate need for attention?

And then deleted the post, presumably when you'd sobered up? You do like to whack the buttons in the wee small hours of despair, dontcha?

And I'm not using any function to follow you around, you odd little imaginative stranger to irony, you.

Are you actually pretending you didn't gleefully boast that you'd been following me around for a year or so, frantically mong buttoning me in a desperate need for attention?

And then deleted the post, presumably when you'd sobered up? You do like to whack the buttons in the wee small hours of despair, dontcha?

And I'm not using any function to follow you around, you odd little imaginative stranger to irony, you.

I know it's Friday, but it's only ten o'Clock in the morning...

You need to pace yourself, mate.

I know it's Friday, but it's only ten o'Clock in the morning...

You need to pace yourself, mate.
Talking of turps o'clock.

Meltdown in progress.

One of the forum throbbers PM'd him asking for help.

1605867857785.png

Ha ha.

Talking of turps o'clock...

Meltdown in progress... :)

View attachment 521968
Whining old thing aren’t you. You bash the mong buttons like a shit flinging chimp and whine when the compliment is returned.

You whine like a spoilt brat because you can’t dictate who can and who can’t see your posts.

You whine to the site moderators about posts you you don't like

Keep on whining and button bashing (given of course). As I said yesterday before you reported my post and had it removed, I don‘t normally mong button peoples posts - easier to just skip past them but as you like them so much, I'll make an exception for you because you are very speshul.

Last edited:

Please stop making stuff up, or I'll have to take a leaf out of your book, and ask the grown-ups to do something about it.

Whining old thing aren’t you. You bash the mong buttons like a shit flinging chimp and whine when the compliment is returned.

You whine like a spoilt brat because you can’t dictate who and who can’t see your posts.

You whine to the site moderators about posts you you don't like

Keep on whining and button bashing (given of course). As I said yesterday before you reported my post and had it removed, I don‘t normally mong button peoples posts - easier to just skip past them but as you like them so much, I'll make an exception for you because you are very speshul.
I noted you'd whacked the buttons about a dozen times, threw a couple back, you went into meltdown.

Which is ongoing.

Don't think I've reported any of your posts; maybe a Mod thinks you're a bit of a chod?

Please stop making stuff up, or I'll have to take a leaf out of your book, and ask the grown-ups to do something about it.
He likes to tell lies
I noted you'd whacked the buttons about a dozen times, threw a couple back, you went into meltdown.

Which is ongoing.

Don't think I've reported any of your posts; maybe a Mod thinks you're a bit of a chod?
Neatly illustrates my point that your lies are of very poor quality.

Now run along and submit a report saying how the nasty man called you a whiny liar.

Tyk

LE
Could this whole thread be a not terribly subtle attempt for Bellend^2 to raise his profile in the minds of the SPOTY voters? I know Higgsy has made a serious push in the past weeks, maybe Bellend is scared he won't retain the title.

He's certainly scared of others seeing his posts (among other things).

Had @Simmerit a sock account? Maybe one that defends a user who demeans females, objectifies them and on occasion hits them? Oh and he also has visited his home in the sun.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Had @Simmerit a sock account? Maybe one that defends a user who demeans females, objectifies them and on occasion hits them? Oh and he also has visited his home in the sun.
Not that your post has anything relevant to the thread, the OP or his detractors here but didn't @Simmerit accuse you of stalking his wife and his dog? Is that why you've jumped on this particular bandwagon? You've got more in you without sinking to being snidy...

Latest Threads