Change step

[QUOTE="Medic_Cop22, post: 8474450, member: 153801"Fancy meeting in person so you can show me how big & brave you are?
A medic offering to fight people in car parks? For fucks sake. Grow the **** up.

Firstly, its the internet, so it doesnt extend into real life.
Secondly, its anonymous, so you're kind of shouting into the abyss
And Thirdly, and most importantly , if neither of these were true, you are or were (or at least claim to be or have been) a Medic, and therefore soft as shite and would get filled in anyway.

oi, you want to fight about that?

PS I don't fight fair, I throw angry cats at people first. I've been known to launch a pre-emptive @The_Snail on occasion. Mind you last time I did that she broke a hip. I left her in her house and thankfully she's not remembered

Hey princess,

You are as fun as op archer..

Fancy meeting in person so you can show me how big & brave you are?
I wouldn't go there. He wrestles huge but surprisingly light-fingered shoppers to the ground on a daily basis, don'tcha know.

I will if he doesn't

I reckon it'd be a fair fight.
Does he come with a built-in hitting stick, too, then?

Or does he merely acquire one of his own as a result of your encounter...?

I wouldn't go there. He wrestles huge but surprisingly light-fingered shoppers to the ground on a daily basis, don'tcha know.
I got hit with a hammer today luckily only a glancing blow and it snagged in my jacket. Romanian team attempting full trolley of spirits. Got the guy who was pushing the trolley and got flighty.
The two who loaded the trolley legged it and left him.
Off duty police officer got the VRN and coach of local rugby club helped me restrain the Thor wannabe after I booted him in the nuts.
Being Romanian, he will get bail and promptly disappear.

Hey princess,

You are as fun as op archer..

Fancy meeting in person so you can show me how big & brave you are?
Ooh... are you one of them internet hard bastards we have been warned of? Either that or you are simply a dribbling thicko.

Last edited:
Firstly, its the internet, so it doesnt extend into real life..
It may not be real life but it's the only one many of us have.

Secondly, its anonymous, so you're kind of shouting into the abyss.
Remember that when you are shouting into the abyss, the abyss is also shouting into you.

And Thirdly, and most importantly , if neither of these were true, you are or were (or at least claim to be or have been) a Medic, and therefore soft as shite and would get filled in anyway.
I think this is actually a fourthly. QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm guessing toilet boy lives next to a nuclear waste facility and enjoys cocktails of Draino and Toilet Duck with a soupcon of Jeyes Fluid. You don't see a brain as broken as that every day.

Feel free to visit, a quick look around the site will get you my location and evidence of my pacifist nature.
Bugsy, this throbber really needs your utmost attention, you have a more "eloquent" turn of phrase, please read this sprog his fortune, in your own inimitable style, and remind him of your standing in these forums. Regards.

Bugsy, this throbber really needs your utmost attention, you have a more "eloquent" turn of phrase, please read this sprog his fortune, in your own inimitable style, and remind him of your standing in these forums. Regards.
see post 9 and post 13

Latest Threads