Change step

Fantastic photograph of St Patrick’s Day 2003 in the Kuwait desert.

However is RSM Beattie out of step?

Stand by....Go

( looking forward to all the ineffectual arrsers who indulge in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs & get all excited by acting tough online)
View attachment 326919
I remember it well.

The rest of the Brigade were working our tits off and those alchie fuckers were having a 2 can party.

Christ. Will you **** up.

Your excessive need for admiration is embarrassing. I bet you tell people when queuing for your dole you are a “mod”.

Haha
Whereas you’d have no need to tell everyone else that you’re a boring CNUT, they’d already know

Edited to add YOU BORING CNUT

[QUOTE="Medic_Cop22, post: 8474450, member: 153801"Fancy meeting in person so you can show me how big & brave you are?[/QUOTE]

A medic offering to fight people in car parks? For fucks sake. Grow the fuck up.

Firstly, its the internet, so it doesnt extend into real life.
Secondly, its anonymous, so you're kind of shouting into the abyss
And Thirdly, and most importantly , if neither of these were true, you are or were (or at least claim to be or have been) a Medic, and therefore soft as shite and would get filled in anyway.

Hey princess,

You are as fun as op archer..

Fancy meeting in person so you can show me how big & brave you are?
I will if he doesn't

I reckon it'd be a fair fight.

Fantastic photograph of St Patrick’s Day 2003 in the Kuwait desert.

However is RSM Beattie out of step?

Stand by....Go

( looking forward to all the ineffectual arrsers who indulge in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs & get all excited by acting tough online)
View attachment 326919
Obviously not. As RSM he is always in step and the other 500 troops on parade are wrong.