Change step

Fantastic photograph of St Patrick’s Day 2003 in the Kuwait desert.

However is RSM Beattie out of step?

Stand by....Go

( looking forward to all the ineffectual arrsers who indulge in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs & get all excited by acting tough online)
6B8CF2B2-540E-4EE9-A6F1-139AF9F13F0A.jpeg

No. His right leg forward, right arm back. Next?

Last edited:
Why would you think that?

No. His left leg forward, right arm back. Next?
Looks more like right arm back, right foot forward raised off the ground, weight on left foot. Last time I did any marching up and down was as a Spacey in the '80s, though, so who knows?! If he didn't have a stick his left arm would be up like his lovely boys, lovely boys.

They appear to be left foot down, too.

OP.
You are a ****.
And a dull one at that.

This is a public service announcement.

Sorry but you are wrong, he's actually a Stupid dull cuñt.

We need to be accurate with regards to these matters.

Good afternoon, @Medic_Cop22
your missive has been brought to the attention of the Cuñtology department.

@Medic_Cop22 You're a stupid cünt.

I tell you this to alleviate your ignorance. If no one tells you, You won't know and will spread your stupid cuñtery everywhere you go.
Inflicting innocent folk with your stupid cüntish ways.

Yours sincerly

BugsyIV Cüntologist to the stars.

Feel free to visit, a quick look around the site will get you my location and evidence of my pacifist nature.

Dropped into the hole, thus giving the the more astute arrserati a chance to go weapons free on the OP as he slowly but surely climbs the greasy pole towards SPOTY 2018.
Think he's making a start on 2019

The arm chair generals are trying to flank me here. Good job their big scary words haven’t dropped me yet.

I suspect they have reached their limit of exploitation though and I’d predict they will patrol back south to regroup.

War fighters from the internet. Hard men.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing ladies.

The arm chair generals are trying to flank me here. Good job their big scary words haven’t dropped me yet.

I suspect they have reached their limit of exploitation though and I’d predict they will patrol back south to regroup.

War fighters from the internet. Hard men.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing ladies.

Pushing for SPOTY 2020 too it seems.

Fantastic photograph of St Patrick’s Day 2003 in the Kuwait desert.

However is RSM Beattie out of step?

Stand by....Go

( looking forward to all the ineffectual arrsers who indulge in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs & get all excited by acting tough online)
View attachment 326919
I remember it well.

The rest of the Brigade were working our tits off and those alchie fuckers were having a 2 can party.

Latest Threads