ugly

LE
Ask your DS?

ugly

LE
So you aren't at phase 1 yet?

ugly

LE
Cutting it fine but way back before colour we used to get a job offer in the post stating which corps and regiment with a start date although this was a formality it wasnt guaranteed and the army could tell you it needed you to serve in another regiment of that corps and you basically had two choices!

Jam12bix

Clanker
Cutting it fine but way back before colour we used to get a job offer in the post stating which corps and regiment with a start date although this was a formality it wasnt guaranteed and the army could tell you it needed you to serve in another regiment of that corps and you basically had two choices!
OK noted they changed the system now i just wanted to make sure I don’t go that regiment I don’t want to go hopefully I get my choice

ugly

LE
Have you had a written offer?

ugly

LE
You mean my final offer I haven’t got that yet only conditional offer ?
No idea, have you accepted the offer? Years ago it would be a verbal offer and acceptance to save on postage, once accepted they would write and confirm.
I have no idea what happens now which is why I asked

Jam12bix

Clanker
No idea, have you accepted the offer? Years ago it would be a verbal offer and acceptance to save on postage, once accepted they would write and confirm.
I have no idea what happens now which is why I asked
I haven’t got my final offer yet hopefully soon

Latest Threads