Change of service and moving.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by penguin, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello, can anybody advise me where I will stand with regards to moving costs and disturbance allowance when changing service from Army to Navy and moving from SFA to my own house in the area of my new posting. Will i still be able to be relocated at public expense and also recieve disturbance allowance. Thanks for any advice.
  2. yes i think you can. but not sure fella.