Change of rank?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by The_Duke, Sep 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

2. Very amusing!! Would you expect anything less??
  3. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Think that he has just got himself a nickname for life then?
  4. I think he also might be buying a few crates!! Get the beers in Snapper!!

The journo deserves to be crated and then filled in!!!
  5. Well done the Snappers, but look at the beret on the numpty in the picture!! Shocking! Needs to be snapped into shape. (See what I did there?)
  6. Definitely a sprog beret, if ever I saw one :D Get it in the bogs son and get the old hot and cold treatment on it soonest!
  7. Could have been worse, corps full of slappers anyone? :D
  8. maybe the troop cpl's have not had time to shape the "sprogs" berets for them what with checking their boots are not too tight & their bergans are not too heavy for the poor loves :x :x :x :x
  9. Considering He was part of the MCF for Camp Bastion, I wouldnt call him a Numpty, regardless of how crap his beret looks.

Respect where respect is due, the Lads worked their arrses off. Even the ones with crap berets..
  10. You might want to read the Bastion build articles in The Sapper Mag... You obviously havent.
  11. Wouldn't a civil serpent not a journo write on the MoD site? I only hope they're not trusted with anything more dangerous than a computer... :roll:

Well done all those snappers, nonetheless! :wink:

12. woah fella your not a snapper by any chance :?
  13. LOL
  14. Get a grip, nobody mentioned anything about the guys proficiency as a 'snapper', the lads did a fine job on Camp Bastion, none of this was ever in doubt, neither is the fact that he does look like like numpty with that beret on!
  15. A quality beret, just in case the need a mobile HLS, Snapper can lend them his.

A fine job done by the lads from the Beach.

Knocker are you going out to check on the wiring??