Change of CO

Can anyone point me in the right direction or perhaps post it here I am after the exact paragraph for a change of commanding officer, many thanks in advance.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
ted69 said:
Can anyone point me in the right direction or perhaps post it here I am after the exact paragraph for a change of commanding officer, many thanks in advance.
With regards to what, exactly?

Have you broken one, can't you simply indent for another?

oldbaldy

LE
What a strange question!!

ted69 said:
Bugger me! has the worm turned at last ? could this be a mutiny? do we now get a chance to pick our CO? - get out your sacked! we of the battalion republic now decree we're having a new CO!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I take it that you want this to happen before you get marched in for shagging his dog and kicking his daughter.

Its for the handover - takeover of CO's ie the old one has buggered off and the new has got his feet under the table. I cant find the change of command paragraph any where, publications do your head in.

ASSUMPTION OF COMMAND

under QRs, then you have to reassign CUSDAR to all, summary dealing, all appointments, fund managers, auth sigs etc

eg
54xxxx LTCOL D BRADD OBE ASSUMES COMMAND OF 1 TPT DIV WEF (DATE) VICE 54XXXXX LT COL OLD CBE POSTED.

Ltcol d bradd obe appoints the folloing personnel

OC A COY -
OC B COY -
RAO
RCMO
ETC

SUMMARY DEALING - as per cusdar etc

if i remember correctly lol