Chandelry please read

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ABrighter2006, May 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chandely,

Posting onto every thread a link to the petition is not really the way to go about publicising your cause.

Posting this onto threads set asside for the rememberance of pers killed in action, is ill thought out in the extreme.

I agree with your petition, but palstering it over every thread is just going to pizz ARRSE'rs off.

MOD's - is this acceptable?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

He's cnut.

A complete troll.

Banning imminent, i hope.
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Books of Remembrance are now removed because of this buffoon.

What is your agenda, you clown?
  4. No it's not acceptable. There have been in the region of 25 posts.

The previous incarnation of this poster also did a very good job of killing support for this too.
  5. Why not simply title a new thread and put a link into it. You seem to be of the impression that you can just spam every thread. How quickly do you think your posts will be deleted en-masse? Shame really, as the subject is close to a lot of us who post.

If you have a beef with anyone moderating this forum, maybe you should post elsewhere?
  6. Can I draw all your attention to this largely ignored thread, where I advocated a method that would give this stuff a home.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You really are a clown.

The link you supply is a genuine good cause. Yet you go about your task in a way which only serves to irritate and alienate.

I hope more sensible people are trying to further this.

I also hope your mobile bill results in a bailiff taking you to the fcuking cleaners. Cnut.
  8. I'm not sure when I last saw such an arrogant statement.
    You'll "stay with it?"

You did a very good job of killing support for your own petition in your previous guise, now you decide that spamming is the way forward?

It's not. You were told by numerous arrsers that they were unhappy with the wording of your petition , the reason why most refrain from signing it.

You then threw a track , because people wouldn't sign. I believe this is why you were eventually PNG.

Spamming isn't the way forward, nor is issuing a puerile challenge to the board owners.

Keep posting, we'll keep deleting. All because you wouldn't listen to the servicemen and women who advised you at the start.
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You fcuking w@nker.

Whatever your opinion towards the Site Admin's, where the hell do you get off on spamming threads dedicated to the fallen?

You complete cnut.
  10. Ah, it all becomes clearer.

"Look out ARRSE, Im going to take you down" seems to be the main driver. I bet Bad CO is bricking it!
  11. More than happy to Chancer. It's not costing me anything is it.

But it is costing you money , and you're losing support every time you behave like an immature fool.
  12. What a cunt.
  13. What fugly said.

Denigrating threads to the fallen for your own personal agenda is frankly, not on.

Fair enough if you have a valid gripe to air, but spamming every thread to get it across is again, not on.

Why? Do we have to put up with this shiit every now and then with nutter posters!!??
  14. I wonder what Keith Jones (the e-petition organiser) makes of this method of publicising his petition?
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Shame. What a shame. Chandelry: in your quest to gain support for your cause, there is a right way and a wrong way. The right way is to start a single thread of your own with an explanatory title and first post so that others can discuss and follow links.

The bad way, as you've been told, is to spam the hell out of multiple threads despite being asked not to.

Don't throw your teddy out of the pram when you have been given the necessary information by other users AND mods in the first instance and then chose to ignore it. Personally, I would have taken the hint from the other users and perhaps even listened to the reasonable request of the mod before moderating YOUR OWN input to engender the response you wished to see from other users.

Now fcuk off. (and no, I'm not a moderator as you can see).