Champs league knock out stages

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well, predictions?

I can see Inter v Man Utd being the toughest one to call. Utd have the squad, but old Jose knows how to get one over on Fergy so Im going for Inter

Chelsea v Juve - Old tinkerman coming back to Stamford Bridge. we will be lucky to scrape through this so Im going for a Chelsea win (more in blind hope than practicality)

Arsenal v Roma - You would think Arsenal wouldnt you, but at the moment I just dont know

Real v Liverpool - If Gerrard plays Liverpool have a good chance, but they do have a bit of luck with this comp. However, I think Real will overcome.

so, there you have it. I am traditionally shit at predictions so feel free to critiscise
  2. United 1 Inter 1

Chelsea 1 Juve 0

Roma 1 Arsenal 2

Liverpool 0 Real Madrid 2
  3. Man Utd, but the closest to call.
    Real Madrid
  4. Agreed.
  5. Real Madrid are beginning to gel at the moment under their new trainer. Confidence is sky high after cutting the gap on Barça to 7 points in two weeks and a 6-1 drubbing of Betis last saturday, all goals in the first half.
    Cnuts are looking really good, and the team has been playing badly but winning, now they are playing well and winning, discard them at your peril.

Barça have hiccupped these last two weeks, possibly tired, but if they shake it off and get back to the season's form they must be favourites.

Of the Brits I favour the Mancs simply from their depth of experience and habit of winning.