Champions League draw.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cheeky draw for all the english clubs.

Chelsea v Juventus

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v Roma

Inter Milan v Manchester United

should be some good games there.
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Looks like the Arsenal came out of the hat more favourably than the rest!! Makes a change.
  3. yeh ill agree with the previous comment. I think we will still struggle though unless we get some players in the january window *hint*fcuking*hint
  4. think it's gonna be a fantastic round of matches for the english clubs - three absolutely top class pairings, plus arsenal :D
  5. Arsenal will be by far the happier of the clubs, followed closely by Chelsea! Fantastic news about vidic missing the opening game against Inter due to his red card in the 'worthless world club' trophy!

My prediction is for Liverpool to go out at this stage.
  6. Looking forward to the game against Man U although Inter have been a bit "ropey" in the Champions League so far this season.
  7. A bit?

FFS, thats an understatement. I watched them struggle to get a draw with Famagusta.
  8. Okay "a bit ropey" was a nice way of saying it. Their draw against Anorthosis wasn't exactly inspiring either.
  12. They're not playing much better in Serie A although to look at the table you'd think they were stomping it but there's been a lot of last minute or slightly dubious goals. I'm not entirely convinced about Mourinho yet, I think he's a good manager but not sure if he's suited to Inter. Sorry way too much wine and babbling now :oops:
  13. Yep, me drinking too much beer and its 10 to 2 in the morning.

Ta ta, you east coast, aids ridden person :wink:
  14. lmao and to you too!