Champions League Draw

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by RECRUIT_G, Dec 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Liverpool V Barcelona.

The Mickey Mousers won't be happy with that!!!!
  2. Full draw:
    Porto v CHELSEA
    CELTIC v AC Milan
    PSV Eindhoven v ARSENAL
    Roma v Lyon
    Barcelona v LIVERPOOL
    Real Madrid v Bayern Munich
    Inter Milan v Valencia
  3. Porto!!! They won't be out to do Jose over at all! ahh well at least it's not Barca, I can't see Liverpool going through.
  4. Thank f*** Celtic only have to face AC Milan. 8O
  5. Why on earth not? have to beat anyone who is put in front of you from now on.

Should be good games and hopefully be okay if still in shouting distance by second leg at Anfield.

1-1 at their place and a 2-1 win at home should do the trick.
  6. Fair shout mate. Still can't see you going through but who knows!

On another point why do Uefa make a two minute draw last about two hours! :x
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

PSV will do for the Arse! Bring on Barca!
  8. Yep,good draw for the gooners and the manure.
  9. A very nice draw! i suspect we'll make it unnecessarily hard on ourselves but we should breeze through. Otoh the scouse are going to get taught a footballing lesson by Barça, Sammy Eto will be back by then will be murder. Should be straightforward for Chelski and the Arse, alas I think Milan will have too much in the tank for the poor Bhoys. Some cracking looking games for the quarters as well by the looks of things.
  10. I second that, Euro nights at the 'Shrine' are magic as Chelski found out when we won it for the 5th time
  11. Doubt it, when you have to salvage a point against Pompey at home.
  12. It was a fix, a fix I tells yah :x :x :x
    Sorry had a Chelski moment there :lol: :lol: , however, got to forgive the Euro Sprogs :wink:
    Got to beat the big boys at some stage if your going to win it.
    As my learned supporters above have said, it will be tough, stay in touch at the Nou Camp and we have a chance
    Come on you mighty reds :D :D :D
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

We only play up to quality, thats why we're invariable mediocre!
  14. just wish boro were there :| haha