• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Challenges in Life

Okeys. I have decided that there are things I want to do before I die.

I've seen the sun rise in the east (Hua Hin), I've been photographed with the German equivalent of Man Scum (for a bet), I'm a cricket umpire, I've been a complete cunt with my brother (Kum by Arr), I've been married and divorced, I've surfed at Scarborough, I've got been shot at, I've got a shite load of medals, I've been to an Eastenders Charity Cricket Match*, I've met a few of the reprobates from here (there may or may not have been drink involved), and I'm going to see Never Mind the Buzzcocks (I'll win), I can do "ooeeooeeooo" with my hands, I can "two finger whistle" as in - oy shitelips.

The thing that gets me is. I can't snap my fingers with my right hand. My left hand, fine and dandy, the right one - naaa - it's like a thud thud thud.

Help me out.

* more details to follow about the ARRSE V Easties.

Latest Threads