Challenger in ice - for purpose of drinking lots of vodka!!

Challenger II ice sculpture luge Ice Agency for KRH Tidworth - normally vodka poured through the barrel but on this design went for through the chassis. Turret turned to side gives a bit of "motion".

Hope you like.

Attachments

Challenger II ice sculpture luge for KRH Tidworth - normally vodka poured through the barrel but on this design went for through the chassis. Turret turned to side gives a bit of "motion".

Hope you like.
Why is there a large penis mounted on the turret roof?

ha, thought a comment like that would come up. Sometimes have to carve things bigger than they actually are as after a couple of hours the ice will have thinned down a bit. so the penis will hopefully look like a turret mounted mg. The barrel will also have slimmed down too. Make it all too exact to scale there would be not much left after a few hrs....

ha, thought a comment like that would come up. Sometimes have to carve things bigger than they actually are as after a couple of hours the ice will have thinned down a bit. so the penis will hopefully look like a turret mounted mg. The barrel will also have slimmed down too. Make it all too exact to scale there would be not much left after a few hrs....
It wouldn't melt if you kept it in the freezer.

B

bokkatankie

Barrel look like a rather good cigar. But well done, I now know who to call if I need frozen tank, do you deliver to South Africa?

Barrel look like a rather good cigar. But well done, I now know who to call if I need frozen tank, do you deliver to South Africa?
Hi, yes can deliver almost globally by placing the ice sculpture in a container with dry ice - keeps it frozen for the duration of transit.

I drank a lot of booze through that tank that night.

Cavalry regiment = JNCO with Mess Dress.

Standards dont you know (and yes I know the KRH have a Guidon, but I meant standards in performance and bearing) which they have in abundance

Impressive, what vodka did you fill it with?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jcarver007 RLC 15
ARMY_MAD RAC 32
Flyingrockdj Classified Ads 1