Challenger 2

its not that good, seeing as a tiny CVRT can wipe out an whole sqn on his own(yes i did that) OPFOR BATUS 2001 KRH had brown pants to match their brown hats!!

Its a bit different when you are talking about TES, and for the record I have just witnessed BADGER, 2RTR on SPTA taking out quite a few CVRT...not all on the OPFOR side though!

trelawney, am I right in thinking you are 2RTR?

I'm a fellow cornishman and I was hoping to have a look at you guys in september time as a PO.

What is life with 2RTR like? (sorry for the vagueness of the question), also is it only 1RTR that do NBC?

Brocky

Cowhead said:
Mainly because BADGER kick ass most places they go. BATUS vs KRH springs to mind, talk about shock and awe...
I was there! Recce.

Once Badger, always Badger.

Badger boys we are here, shag you women and drink your beer...

What you telling me for ? Batus is bollocks any way . Us recce boys have done for it real , thats why recce is getting bigger and tankies are getting smaller . Tanks are dead .

recce wil have to be friking quick to out do a chall 2.....recce are geting bigger because they are more exspendable !
wouldnt fancy my chances in a tin can against one...tess does not reflect the true damage of battle.

sniper9 said:
its not that good, seeing as a tiny CVRT can wipe out an whole sqn on his own(yes i did that) OPFOR BATUS 2001 KRH had brown pants to match their brown hats!!
Brown pants seem to describe most units who have faced 2RTR on the praire. I recall all of OPFOR less a Tk Coy being sent in off the area so Household Cav would have a fair chance. Our OpOrder was not to move from our position (even thought we were on the advance) to give them a fair chance.

Result......OPFOR Tk Coy 1---HCav 0

On the Praire 2RTR rule all the way.

sniper9 said:
Would that be an OPFOR CVRT instrumented to behave like a T80?

Latest Threads