Challenge to Blair over Libya

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TangoZeroAlpha, Feb 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I post this as it is (I feel) worth exploring.

If £xm can be paid for Lockerbie (correctly in my book) then what about the PM taking on Col G (is he anything to Ali G) on compensation for the victims of PIRA guns and Semtex, freely given to the PIRA to maim and murder the decent law abiding UK citizens.
  2. Just a query, why do you justify your point by calling them decent law abiding UK citizens? Does it matter who they are, if they are murdered they are murdered, i am positive 99.9% of the PIRA victims didn't deserve it.
  3. OK point taken. I consider myself spanked!!
  4. And so I resurrect this thread as the truth finally comes out

My original thrust is even more valid as the man who supplied so much of the semtex and AK47s to kill and murder us on and off duty IS NOW GOING TO BE TRAINED BY US

Still an angry TZA
  5. Wasn't Ghadaffi at Sandhurst?

Great, another hot and sandy training area :)

and the terrorist appeasment bandwagon rolls on......

Well done Beloved leader (May the light of good fortune etc etc) , just because the Spams say he's ok is our Muhamar , you rush to kiss his arrse as well. Never mind a certain 747, tons of arms to PIRA and a WPC gunned down in a London Street. I know times change, but bloody hell :evil:
  7. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

On the other hand, you can't fight everyone all of the time (Bush wasn't listening at this point in his class) and the British are very good at dividing (muslims) and ruling....

Don't knock the FCO, it, unlike many government depts knows what it's doing most of the time.

8. If the gadaffi's paying out for lockerbie etc shouldn't the assholes adams and mcguinness be paying out for their victims and those caused by their followers rather than the Bluuurrgh govt paying the ira/pira/cira "freedom fighters" for being injured or killed by the people they were trying to kill?