Chalky's not happy...

MrMemory

War Hero
An SAS hero of the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege has said Britain should do more to help ex-servicemen.

'In America their veterans get money off this, that and the other but here there is a great amount of "let's diss the forces".

Warrant Officer Ian 'Chalky' White, 62, was one of the first to enter the Iranian Embassy and bring an end to the six-day siege.

Sadly he doesn't enlighten us as to what extra help he thinks ex-servicemen need or indeed expand on the 'dissing' they suffer. He does tell us however that he's selling his medals and who emerged victorious in the 1980 World Snooker Championships .

Last edited:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
An SAS hero of the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege who is selling his medals to help fund his retirement has said Britain should do more to help ex-servicemen.

'In America their veterans get money off this, that and the other but here there is a great amount of "let's diss the forces".

Warrant Officer Ian 'Chalky' White, 62, was one of the first to enter the Iranian Embassy and bring an end to the six-day siege.

Sadly he doesn't enlighten us as to what extra help he thinks ex-servicemen need or indeed the 'dissing' they suffer. He does tell us however, who emerged victorious in the 1980 World Snooker Championships.
STANDARDS- THIS AFFECTS YOU AND ARRSE - READ BEFORE POSTING!

Daily Mail in CA?
ooooo.jpg

MrMemory

War Hero
Sorry, my mistake. Moderator delete please. I don't have the privileges.

An SAS hero of the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege has said Britain should do more to help ex-servicemen.

Sadly he doesn't enlighten us as to what extra help he thinks ex-servicemen need or indeed expand the 'dissing' they suffer. He does tell us however that he's selling his medals and who emerged victorious in the 1980 World Snooker Championships .
Is chalky aware that the US don't really have a welfare state?

MARTOK

Old-Salt
Tell him to get in contact with Piers.

To coincide with the UK release of the film 6 Days Piers announced on todays This Morning that he is going to start a campaign for honours to be awarded to those on the balcony. Completely ignoring those who simultaneously came in through the back but seem to get no recognition whatsoever.

You'd think that with 30 years service, he'd had ample time to save a few quid.
That black nasty is pretty expensive though.

Get the word out to Dusty, Nobby, Larry, Curly, Moe, Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Petey, Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky.

We're putting the band back together.

Last edited:

MARTOK

Old-Salt
Put the word out to Dusty, Nobby, Larry, Curly, Moe, Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Petey, Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky.

We're putting the band back together.
have a funny just for referencing the Banana splits and the Blues Brothers, I didn't see that one coming

Dave Dee, Dozy Beaky mick and titch, a sixties pop group. and the Trumpton firemen were:- Pew Pew Barney Mcgrew , Cuthbert dibble and grub. or so my grandson tells me, allegedly, I think, maybe.
The Trumpton fireman role call is one of the clearest memories of my childhood, on another note a WO's 30 year pension should be more than enough money for Chalky?

MARTOK

Old-Salt

Latest Threads