Chalk up another swimming gold!

Just watched Rebecca Adlington grab another gold and totally smash the world record for the 800m freestyle.

Literally left all her competitors trailing in her wake!

Damned well done girl!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Saying on the BBC she won by 6 seconds
Thats some swimming

Wish the Boxing team had thought to hang round with the swimmers they might have learned something

It was a magnificent swim. She totally dominated from the start and never tired.

Just watching her strut around wth the Union flag draped on the shoulders at the mo, great stuff!

Boxing has been a tad disappointing so far but i'm still confident of a medal or two.

Our sailors will do the business over the weekend, keep the faith!

Taz_786 said:
It was a magnificent swim. She totally dominated from the start and never tired.

Just watching her strut around wth the Union flag draped on the shoulders at the mo, great stuff!

Boxing has been a tad disappointing so far but i'm still confident of a medal or two.

Upside down, no less ;)

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
skintboymike said:
Taz_786 said:

Upside down, no less ;)
Spotter. As if she cared?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
And don't forget Lt Peter Reed RN winning a gold for rowing. Nice to see he thanked the Navy in his interview after the race. I believe there are a few servicemen in the GB team.

I know we have Lt Cdr Penny Clark in the sailing as well.