chainsaw

Cuddles said:
I am always surprised when I hear my voice played back. I didn't know it was being recorded. If only I had read that PACE leaflet they give you...
i love the sound of your voice it makes me quiver if only everyone could sound like you what a wonderfull world

Lance_Bombardier said:
chainsaw said:
Cuddles said:
I am always surprised when I hear my voice played back. I didn't know it was being recorded. If only I had read that PACE leaflet they give you...
i love the sound of your voice it makes me quiver if only everyone could sound like you what a wonderfull world
WILL YOU JUST FUC.K OFF!!
NO I WILL NOT YOU SADARSE I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE GRAVE

Cuddles said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
chainsaw said:
Cuddles said:
Excuse me Bomb, but I believe this dance is mine. Now then chainsaw, since in your, possibly over, fertile imagination I am homosexual, let me describe what I intend to do to you. I shall fist you unlubed up as far as the duodenum, clutching a handful of Scotch bonnet peppers. As I withdraw, I will release them, at the same time as the razor blades strapped to my heavy, metal, watch-bracelet cut deeply into your arse linings.

No, I'm sorry, no matter how often you beg I cannot repeat this as I am elderly and find it difficult to brutally eviscerate a complete knobber more than once in a day.
i like it beter with the G10 and 45 webbing like last time lover

Lance_Bombardier said:
Cuddles said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
chainsaw said:
Cuddles said:
Excuse me Bomb, but I believe this dance is mine. Now then chainsaw, since in your, possibly over, fertile imagination I am homosexual, let me describe what I intend to do to you. I shall fist you unlubed up as far as the duodenum, clutching a handful of Scotch bonnet peppers. As I withdraw, I will release them, at the same time as the razor blades strapped to my heavy, metal, watch-bracelet cut deeply into your arse linings.

No, I'm sorry, no matter how often you beg I cannot repeat this as I am elderly and find it difficult to brutally eviscerate a complete knobber more than once in a day.
sir, be my guest, as me feet tire from dancing.
bet you couldnt do the FAN DANCE walter

Latest Threads