Chain of Evacuation explained

Shame about the lack of attention to detail, though.

CCAST = Critical Care Air Support Team.

Still, it alludes to CMTs being allowed a clinical role, so must be taken with a pinch of salt.
Not bad but not as funny as the one given to us on our JM Nov 1990 by a SSgt known as Dolly, anybody seen it?
Ventress said:
Nice to see the casualty has that daft grin on his face through out.[/quote

Easily explained, he has a full bladder. No urine bottles could be sourced at R2 or R3 and no one thought to cut the top a 1 litre plastic drinking water bottle (as per Telic 1). Helpful QARANC nurse tells casualty he'll have to hold on until RAF Brize Norton/Selly Oak/Headley Court.
All wearing Australian camo as well ? Define team medic as most of those that I have met have been other cap badges rather than RAMC ?

Not a bad effort but is a bit Janet and John
Very well explained,
Now my 5 year old son has a more in depth knowledge of the chain of evacuation. Just as well really as he is off to Sandhurst in the New Year to start his MSO's Course.
The Wee Man - I am sure your son will fit in very well !!
Must admit I had to speak to the DMSD PR Guru and advised of him of the quite poor "spell checking" He blamed the single Services as they had cleared it all !! Spoke to AMD and DGMS(RAF) who denied any knowledge. Let's blame the RN then.