Chain of Command consulting ARRSE

CoC = Chain of command. I suppose even as a lance jack you would be part of that.

Did you mean to say the CinC = Commander in Chief?

Northern_Biff said:
Did you mean to say the CinC = Commander in Chief?
Her Majesty The Queen? To be honest, I would be surprised if she is on here that often.

But I can imagine the Duke of Edinburgh enjoying the site - he would at least get a laugh at the number of times some unfortunate pops up to ask "where did the DOE get those medals".

Northern_Biff said:
CoC = Chain of command. I suppose even as a lance jack you would be part of that.
Of course you are right but thats not what I meant, it is the senior mangement, who I believe do maintain a watch on ARRSE to see whats flavour of the day, ascertain how strong the call for the Federation is (and what their reaction will be), discover which part of what has got out of the bag etc etc.

The beauty of this media is that you don't know if I am the GOC 1 Div or a spotty geek walt.

(I am neither you sarcastic blades)

Outstanding said:
Northern_Biff said:
Of course you are right but thats not what I meant, it is the senior mangement, who I believe do maintain a watch on ARRSE to see whats flavour of the day, ascertain how strong the call for the Federation is (and what their reaction will be), discover which part of what has got out of the bag etc etc.
Tinfoil is cheapest at Aldi.

Edited because I thought about it.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Solon_of_Athens said:
Northern_Biff said:
The beauty of this media is that you don't know if I am the GOC 1 Div or a spotty geek walt.

GOC 1 Div isn't Northern
He flippin' well is! He's from Northern Britain (Scotland!)

Legs said:
Solon_of_Athens said:
Northern_Biff said:

GOC 1 Div isn't Northern
He flippin' well is! He's from Northern Britain (Scotland!)
Aaah, I see - so if you come from Leeds you are actually from the Midlands...

[note to self: use smilies to indicate irony/attempted humour, or else]

Solon_of_Athens said:
Aaah, I see - so if you come from Leeds you are actually from the Midlands...
Coming from North Yorkshire, I have always thought Leeds was the Midlands. Has no-one else noticed how people from Sheffield have an accent that's almost cockney?

B

Biscuits_AB

Outstanding said:
Is it true that the CoC read our comments to gauge opinion and detect "whats out and about"?

Who knows?

Yes I do and your ticket is marked Sunshine.

Latest Threads