Chain of Command consulting ARRSE

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Outstanding, Mar 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it true that the CoC read our comments to gauge opinion and detect "whats out and about"?

Who knows?

2. CoC = Chain of command. I suppose even as a lance jack you would be part of that.

Did you mean to say the CinC = Commander in Chief?

3. Her Majesty The Queen? To be honest, I would be surprised if she is on here that often.

But I can imagine the Duke of Edinburgh enjoying the site - he would at least get a laugh at the number of times some unfortunate pops up to ask "where did the DOE get those medals".

4. Of course you are right but thats not what I meant, it is the senior mangement, who I believe do maintain a watch on ARRSE to see whats flavour of the day, ascertain how strong the call for the Federation is (and what their reaction will be), discover which part of what has got out of the bag etc etc.

5. The beauty of this media is that you don't know if I am the GOC 1 Div or a spotty geek walt.

(I am neither you sarcastic blades)

6. No, and nor would i like to guess!

7. Tinfoil is cheapest at Aldi.

8. You say that, barbs, but I notice they copied your avatar for the new RRS cap badge! 8O

9. Tinfoil?

10. Edited because I thought about it.

11. GOC 1 Div isn't Northern

12. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

You can tell him that - I wouldn't dare, and neither would any of his Staff!

4th Bn the Scots Regt, or whoever they are these days, I think.

13. They do where I work.

Ice

14. He flippin' well is! He's from Northern Britain (Scotland!)

15. Aaah, I see - so if you come from Leeds you are actually from the Midlands...

[note to self: use smilies to indicate irony/attempted humour, or else]