• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Chain Gangs in UK next?

Scumbags to Wear Hi-Vis Vests on work Parties

It seems like a step in the right direction, offenders employed on community service being made to wear a high vis vest with "community payback" emblazened on it as from 1 Dec 08.

how long before we hear that 'yumin rights' have been breached.

The probation service are already dripping about it and claim that they may order the removal of the jackets for H&S reasons if necessary....although i can't think when a hi-vis vest would be H&S risk...

Danny_Dravot said:
Scumbags to Wear Hi-Vis Vests on work Parties

It seems like a step in the right direction, offenders employed on community service being made to wear a high vis vest with "community payback" emblazened on it as from 1 Dec 08.

how long before we hear that 'yumin rights' have been breached.
At 00.01 01/12/08
Danny_Dravot said:
The probation service are already dripping about it and claim that they may order the removal of the jackets for H&S reasons if necessary....although i can't think when a hi-vis vest would be H&S risk...
Probably the health and safety of the poor sod who trys making them wear it.

Can you still get the hi-res socks that were popular in the heady daze of the late 70's amongst certain music trends,i fcuking hope not.The green and black stripe'wizard of Oz's' were very special,on parade :D .

Latest Threads